Elevating Relationships, LLC comprises a husband & wife co-therapy team who are passionate about joining couples, families, & individuals in the therapeutic process and provide services to Florida residents through a confidential online video platform.
Invest In Yourself
We believe that counseling is a financial investment in your overall well-being. Just like one might indulge in a massage, get a bi-monthly pedicure/manicure, keep a gym membership, eat healthy, go on a retreat, or attend medical appointments for overall health and wellness. Much research has been done on the impact of stress on health and on how relationships can impact health. Therefore, we celebrate those that seek and invest in therapeutic support. We will be happy to discuss fees with you by phone, however, on average our fees are structured as follows:
- 50 minute session- $125.00 (with one therapist)
- 50 minute session- $150.00 (with co-therapists)
- 50 minute session- $175.00 (Couple to Couple)
- 50 minute session- $150.00 (with one therapist)
- Longer sessions available upon request for couples that desire to spend additional time working on their relationship
- 90 minute Couples Intensive Session- $275.00 (Couple to Couple)
Premarital Counseling Package
- Package Price: $499.00 (discounted over $200)
- A 15-page Couples Assessment Report highlighting the couples’ communication styles, strengths and areas for growth and personality characteristics and how it impacts the relationship and much much more….
- (3) 75-minute “Couple-to-Couple” sessions
- Emailed and printed certificate of completion
*** All sessions are provided through a Confidential Telehealth Platform. Call for more details or to schedule your appointment.
We do not accept insurance. While we respect mental illness and understand the purpose and function of a diagnosis from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (what clinicians use to diagnose), we tend to work from a non-labeling mindset. We work within the context and the relationships where the symptoms exist. In that, to bill an insurance company, one must first diagnose a client with a mental illness or substance use condition and we recognize how that might create some barriers for individuals/couples who feel like they want support without being “labeled”.
We understand that things come up! We also truly value your time and therefore commit to and arrange our schedules around each appointment set. Therefore, we ask for a 48 hour cancellation notice or reschedule request. If the cancellation notice or reschedule request is made after the 48 hour window, a cancellation/reschedule fee of $50 will apply, payable at the onset of the next appointment. As a courtesy, if we can accommodate a reschedule the same day, there will not be a charge.